Project 5: Illustration Idea In-Progress


Please see my previous post introducing my idea on book illustration before continuing to this post.


I did a little sketch on the quote I was thinking about using to form an illustration idea. I don't know if I'll actually use text in the illustration, at all, but I just wanted you guys to know what's supposed to be going on. I kind of want to leave a little imagination to the viewer -- but maybe I shouldn't? And I don't think I'll go full-on cartoon-y, either. This is just a quick digital sketch. I might also make the POV from the doctors behind the glass so we can see the woman better. I'm not sure yet. Ideas are welcome.

... I can also do a children's book illustration that is more heart-warming and gentle.
I've worked on this little guy/gal (sex unknown and supposed to be ambiguous) for one of my clients in a freelance gig I have for a children's book series. What would you guys rather see me focus on for this last project? Warm and fuzzy and family-friendly? Or cold and cringy and full of puss?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 4: In-Progress & First Final

Project 5 (Final Project): Progress

Project 5 Final: Gemini Virus Novel Illustrations